JC2 H2 Math Crash Courses
(For 2018 JC2 H2 Math Students moving up to JC2 in 2018)
Schedule of Crash Course lessons
For students who need to consolidate and do thorough revision for JC1 H2 Math topics, the centre will be running a series of crash course lessons by topics. It will set a good foundation for the JC1 H2 Math topics learnt and also enable you to cope better with the rigorous H2 Math curriculum next year.
|27th Nov (Mon)||10am to 12pm||M1a||Differentiation and applications|
|28th Nov (Tues)||10am to 12pm||M2a||Integration Techniques and applications|
|12th Dec (Tues)||10am to 12pm||M3a||Vectors (lines and planes)|
|1pm to 3pm||M1b||Differentiation and applications|
|18th Dec (Mon)||10am to 12pm||M4||Maclaurin Series|
|19th Dec (Tues)|
|10am to 12pm||M5||Functions\Inequalities\Graphing Techniques|
|1pm to 3pm||M2b||Integration Techniques and applications|
|26th Dec (Tues)|
|10am to 12pm||M6||AP & GP, Sigma Notation, Method of Differences|
|1pm to 3pm||M3b||Vectors (lines and planes)|
- You may sign up for any number of lessons, on first come first serve basis.
- Each lesson for students who are NOT registered with the centre is $100.
- M1a and M1b are the same lesson. If you intend to attend lesson on ‘Differentiation and applications”, choose either M1a or M1b will do. Likewise for M2a and M2b and also M3a and M3b.
- To sign up, download the form here, fill up form A on the page 2 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 83881912 for more details regarding payment mode and other information.